Hutchinson is located in the heart of Reno County, Kansas, and sits on the Arkansas River.
Hutchinson is home to salt mines since 1887, and has been nicknamed the "Salt City".
Here are some resources for you when planning your visit to Hutchinson, Kansas!
- Greater Hutchinson Convention/Visitors Bureau
- What to see and do in Hutchinson
- Hutchinson, KS | Official Website
- Hutchinson Chamber of Commerce
- Downtown Hutchinson: HOME
- The Hutchinson News
- Hutch Post
- Fox Theatre
- Kansas Cosmosphere & Space Museum
- Strataca Salt Museum
- Dillon Nature Center
- Hutchinson Community Concert
- Hutchinson Symphony
- Stage 9 Theatre
Call (620) 663-9175 to reserve a guest room on the Wesley Towers campus or visit one of the local hotels below.