Licensed Home Health
Services Provided and Offered by Wesley Towers Licensed Home Health Agency
Home health consists of services offered in your duplex, patio home, heritage home, Asbury apartment, Towers apartment or Wesley Manor apartment.
Our team of Licensed Nurses, Home Health Aides, and Certified Medication Aides can assist you with a variety of activities of daily living including:
- Bathing in your home or in our private whirlpool
- Assistance with medications including medication setup and administration, monitoring medications on a weekly basis and daily reminders on when to take medications
- Blood pressure checks
- Eye drops
- Personal care assistance such as help with laundry and dressing
- Outpatient physical, occupational, and speech therapy. These services are provided through the Therapy and Recovery at Wesley Towers but we can set these services up for you. Therapy services may qualify for Medicare.
- The Wesley Towers Home Health Agency offers free monthly blood pressure clinics at the following locations:
- Delos V. Smith Shepherd Center
- Washington Heights
- Mission Place
Charges for home health are paid through two sources:
- Private Pay
- Medicaid or HCBS (Home & Community-Based Services)
If you would like to request a list of home health services provided, please give us a call directly at 620-694-1243.
OUR PEOPLE MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
- Ed and Jan Dwyer More Testimonials