Licensed Nursing Home AdministratorDepartment: Administrative
Qualifications for Licensed Adult Care Home Administrator:
- Kansas Administrator’s license
- Three years of experience as an administrator in adult care and services
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with a team
Wesley Towers is a vibrant Continuing Care Retirement Community located in a quiet neighborhood in northwest Hutchinson, KS. We’re looking for a Licensed Adult Care Home Administrator to oversee skilled nursing, assisted living, residential health care, and home health operations. The ideal candidate for this position would have previous experience as an administrator and also in a leadership position, a strong ability to work with a team, and an in-depth knowledge of the senior care industry.
Responsibilities for Licensed Adult Care Home Administrator:
- Ensures compliance with state and federal regulations
- Ongoing assessment of practices, policies and procedures in specified areas of operation
- Oversees the formulation, implementation, and control of budgets in specified areas of operation
- Participates as a member of the Executive Management Team
Wesley Towers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.