Grounds Technician - Full-time & Part-timeDepartment: Grounds
Shift: M-F, days
- Must have a current driver's license in good standing with the state of Kansas.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds without assistance.
- Must have a good driving record and meet all organizational and insurance company requirements to drive a company vehicle.
The Grounds Technician is responsible for:
- Mowing and trimming lawns
- Maintaining flower beds, pruning shrubs, trimming trees
- Maintaining the sprinkler systems and keeping all lawn care equipment in running order
- Work with and properly use chemicals on flowers, shrubs, and trees
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health, dental, & vision is available on the first day of the month following employment.