Night Security - Part-timeDepartment: Maintenance
Shift: 7:00pm - 7:30am
Salary: $14.00 - $16.90 depending on experience
- Must have an active Kansas driver's license with an acceptable record according to the requirements of Wesley Towers' liability insurance coverage.
- Must be able to walk long distances, bend, climb, stoop
- Must be able to list 30 pounds unassisted
- Secure the buildings and grounds.
- Make rounds of the campus.
- Check equipment when making rounds.
- Drive residents to early medical appointments.
- Communicate well with residents and staff.
- Gather and dispose of trash.
- Keep all emergency entrances clear of snow.
- Respond to emergency situations, make sound judgments, and act accordingly.
- Work holidays that fall during work schedule.
- Follow safety procedures and guidelines.
- Perform standardized tasks without supervision.
The ideal candidate for this position would be accustomed to working nights and 12-hour shifts. The hours are from 7:00pm – 7:30am, totaling 60 hours every two weeks, working two nights in a row, then off four nights.
- Superior employee assistance program.
- Generous PTO plan.
- Gym membership discount.